May 14, 2012

Hello Productivity!!!

I just got my new laptop, no more stealing time on my husbands desktop so I can photo edit, blog and generally compute stuff anytime of the day!!! I just have to get Photoshop actually installed and all my files moved over and I'm in business.

I'm excited for all that the summer offers. I have some maternity sessions, a few newborns (whom I'm sure will be ADORABLE) and some weddings already booked but I have time for more bookings still. I am hoping to have some successful promotions and get people excited to have their pictures taken. In the near future I'm looking to take some Sr. photos for some young people graduating high school this summer. So if you are a high school Sr. or if you know one please leave a comment or email me!

I should have more pictures up here in a couple of days once I get everything settled on my new computer. What are you excited to be up to this summer? I wanna know your plans, or send me your favorite past photo from summertime!

Comment, Subscribe, Follow me on twitter or Like me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment