Jul 10, 2012

Tuesday's Tip : Blogging

I'm not an expert but I have learned a thing or two about blogging to promote my business. As a photographer the 2 most important things is that 1) you have a blog and 2) you post pictures!

I have recently learned a few things about content that tends to go viral there are 3 important things.

1) Positive does better than negative: people like positive tones. So more "do lists" will thrive over "don't lists" generally.
2) Emotion gets shared- strong (positive, if you follow point #1) emotions inspire people to share.
3) Practically useful info does better than fun random facts.

So if you are new to bloggin those 3 tips should help you direct you content and give you a better chance of having other share your posts.

Now since I'm a photographer here are some pictures!
Waiting for baby.. I can't wait to meet the little guy :)

Calgary maternity pregnancy prenatal photographer
Alberta pregnancy maternity prenatal photography
Alberta Calgary maternity pregnancy photography

No comments:

Post a Comment