Feb 3, 2012

New Newborn Props


I've always loved crochet hats on babies. A good hat can really bring out the features of a babies face. I have always been blessed to have a crafty mother who has made many of my photography prop hats but I got an idea the other day to make a few more of my own. I made some very cute new baby props out of old t-shirts. I ripped the shirts into strips and crocheted the strips into hats. They are super soft cotton and they keep there form so they would be great for just slipping onto a sleeping baby. There primitive look also really goes well with the antique boxes I have for photographing new little ones. I made little fabric roses that can be added on for perfect princesses too. Now I just need some tiny heads to put them on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment