Aug 30, 2010

Las Vegas Day 1

Ok so for those of you that follow me on Twitter or Facebook you'll know that I am attending Photoshop World Conference in Las Vegas this week. I thought it might be cool to fill you in on the highlights while I'm here. These are my adventures for Day 1:

We woke up bright and early at 4:00am our time to board our flight. My arms length photography really couls improve :P



We flew on US Airlines Express... The take off while the sun came up was beautiful!!!



Although apparently the "express" part secretly meant you got to sit on your neighbors lap! They were VERY squishy planes inside so when we got to Pheonix AZ we jumped at the chance to switch to a bigger plane. We're now in Las Vegas and settled in at the Mandalay Bay, ready for pre-conference workshops tomorrow :D

1 comment: